Coordinates: Jandala is a village in the Rawalakot, Union Council Bangoin, Tehsil of the Poonch District of Azad Kashmir. It is in the north east of the district, in the hills above the Jhelum Valley. The district was affected by a major earthquake (7.6 on the Richter scale) in October 2005, and suffered from flooding in July 2006.
The main language spoken is Pahari. Schools are the government High School, the Nishter Public School Jandala and the Nishter inter college for girls and boys. Usually the population is served by the Arja Rural Health Center in Bagh.Main caste or tribe is Mughal while other clans are Abbasi, Syed and Awan also exist there The most common drink is chai. The main religion is Sunni Islam.
The main areas of the village include:
- Nakkah Chapur Congola
- Kayia Na Khaitar
- Laku Ne Hell
- Kai Ne Hell
- Saa Ne Hel
- Mustana Ra Bazar
- a village of Banguin Union council,UN Joint Logistics Centre Map of Poonch District
- Poonch J&K, India government: AN EARTHQUAKE HIT POONCH BADLY
- Dawn Report July 29, 2006: 9 killed in Gilgit, Bannu floods
- Also Wedding/Marriage[clarification needed] hall is underconstruction.Pak Study: Secondary School of AJK
- WHO / Ministry of Health Pakistan
|This Pakistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|