This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Muslim khanate was a minor 'Frontier State' in the colonial Northwest Frontier Province, founded circa 1830. Its capital was a town called Barwa (which has various namesakes in British India).Now called Samarbagh(Tehsil of Dir Lower)
In Jandol some minor khanates were also present at that time like Ghambhir khanate and khanate of shahi(A mountainous town of Jandol).
Some minor Malik's were also present who were the head's of local Jirga of tribes Shiekh khel(Ancestors of Shengas Singh).
Mohammad Aman Khan
- 1879–1881 Mohammad Zaman Khan (d. 1881), son of the above predecessor
- 1881–1903 (Mohammad) `Um(a)ra Khan (b. c.1860 – d. 1903), fratricidal brother of the above predecessor; chiefly responsible for the Chitral Expedition of 1895
- 1933 - 1960 Nawabzada Shahabuddin Khan
- Bakht Bacha Khan (Khanate of Gambhir and father of current MNA Bashir khan)
- Malik Muhammad Arif(Of tribe Shiekh khel)
- Naushad Malik(-d.2005)son of the above predecessor
- Jandala state, a fellow Pashtun Frontier state
|This Khyber Pakhtunkhwa location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|