Jane Butel is an American cook and television host, specializing in cuisine of the Southwestern United States and Tex-Mex cooking. She has published numerous books, and was the host of the Create Network show Jane Butel's Southwestern Kitchen. She is a graduate of Kansas State University, and founded the Jane Butel Cooking School. Her books have been praised by James Beard.
- Chili Madness, Workman Publishing Company (1980)
- Jane Butel's Tex-Mex Cookbook, Harmony Books (1980)
- Hotter Than Hell: Hot and Spicy Dishes from Around the World, HPBooks (1987)
- Fiesta: Southwest Entertaining with Jane Butel, HarperCollins (1987)
- Jane Butel's Southwestern Kitchen, HPBooks (1994)
- Fiestas for Four Seasons: Southwest Entertaining with Jane Butel, Clear Light Books (1996)
- Real Women Eat Chiles, Cooper Square Publishing (2006)
- Butel, Jane (October 4, 1994). "Jane Butel's Southwestern Kitchen". Penguin – via Google Books.
- "Jane Butel's Southwestern Kitchen | Cooking Shows".
- "Jane Butel | Chefs".
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|