1973 (age 44–45)
|Residence||Manhattan, New York, U.S|
|Known for||Global president and general manager of the Estée Lauder Companies|
|Net worth||US$ 1.4 billion (Nov 2013)|
|Parent(s)||Ronald Lauder |
Jane Lauder Warsh (born 1973) is an American heiress and businesswoman.
Lauder is the daughter of Jo Carole Lauder (née Knopf) and Ronald Lauder. Her father served as United States Ambassador to Austria under President Ronald Reagan and also was president of the World Jewish Congress. She is the granddaughter of Estée Lauder and Joseph Lauder, the co-founders of the cosmetics company Estée Lauder Companies. She has one sister, Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer.
Lauder owns 20 million shares in the Estée Lauder Companies making her worth $1.4 billion in 2013.
She currently works under Estée Lauder SVP, Israel Assa.
- "The Lauder Family: Jane Lauder". Estée Lauder Companies. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- Jong, David de (15 November 2013). "Lauder Granddaughters Become Billionaires on Beauty Boom". Bloomberg Business News. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- Jeffries, Nancy (13 June 2011). "CEW Welcomes Jane Lauder". GCI Magazine. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Morrell, Alex (15 November 2013). "Who Got Rich This Week: Cosmetics Maven Jane Lauder, Youngest Female Billionaire In America". Forbes. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Saul, Josh (16 November 2013). "Lauder grandkids NY's newest billionaires". New York Post. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- Chan, Sewell (10 February 2011). "Kevin Warsh to Resign From Fed's Board of Governors". The New York Times. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Toy, Vivian S. (20 May 2010). "Jane Lauder Apartment for Sale". The New York Times. Retrieved 5 January 2016.