||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (August 2014) (|
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (July 2014)|
Jane Millar OBE FAcSS is Professor of Social Policy and was previously the Pro-Vice Chancellor Research, University of Bath. Her research focuses on policy, families, and social security. She is a member of the Council of the Academy of Social Sciences.
- Elected a Fellow of the British Academy (2014) 
- Awarded Officer of the Order of the British Empire (2001) for services to social policy research and teaching.
- Elected to Academy of Social Sciences (2000).
- Elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Elected Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- "Professor Jane Millar, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research, University of Bath". Bath.ac.uk. Retrieved 2015-09-09.
- "Jane Millar research page, University of Bath". Bath.ac.uk. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "British Academy announces 42 new fellows". Times Higher Education. 18 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- UK (2014-07-17). "Professor Jane Millar recognised by British Academy". Bath.ac.uk. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "In Depth Birthday Honours 2001 OBEs A - M". BBC News. 2001-06-15. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "Fellows Academy of Social Sciences". Acss.org.uk. 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
|This biography of an academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|