|Born||Jane Elizabeth Randall
August 28, 1990 
|Other names||"The Jane"|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair color||Dark Blonde|
Jane Elizabeth Randall (born August 28, 1990) is an American fashion model, best known as being participant of America's Next Top Model, Cycle 15 where she placed 3rd/4th overall.
Jane was born in Baltimore, Maryland to parents Bill and Carol Randall. She attended Roland Park Country School. In 2013, she graduated from Princeton with a degree in history. Prior to modeling, she was a member of Princeton's varsity lacrosse team.
America's Next Top Model
In 2010, she appeared on the America's Next Top Model, Cycle 15 against 13 other hopefuls. She was never a front-runner on the show, gaining 7th call-out on episodes 2 and 3, 8th in episode 4 before landing in the bottom 2 in episode 5 with fellow contestant Lexie Tomchek, for not showing her personality during her Lucha Va Voom shoot. From there, she began to consistently do well, gaining runner-up for best photo in episodes 6 and 8. She landed in the bottom 2 again during the top 5, but was saved over contestant Chris White, because the judges felt her presence during panel. She eventually reached the final 4 with fellow contestants Ann Ward, Chelsey Hersley and Kayla Ferrel. Although Tyra Banks lauded her for giving strong faces during the motion editorial, she also revealed that she was forgettable for a large part of the competition. She ended up eliminated in joint 3rd/4th place with fellow contestant Kayla Ferrel, with whom she was eliminated simultaneously.
Following her appearance on America's Next Top Model, Jane was signed by IMG Models, the leading international modeling agency, in New York City, London, and Paris. She was also signed to PARS Management in Germany. She has appeared in a number of fashion magazines, including a spread for Vogue Italia, Elle Mexico, Women's Wear Daily, & New York Times Style Magazine. She has also been featured on the vogue.it website.
She appeared in a editorial for Italian Vogue in March 2012 modeling sunglasses shot by Douglas Friedman.
- W. Lacrosse (1990-08-28). "Jane Randall - GoPrincetonTigers.com - Education Through Athletics ... An Unmatched Tradition of Athletic Success". GoPrincetonTigers.com. Archived from the original on 2011-10-17. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "Jane Randall stars on America's Next Top Model, leaves Princeton Lacrosse behind - Baltimore Sun". Articles.baltimoresun.com. 2010-09-05. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "America's Next Top Model contestant Jane Randall : starcasm.net : antm15_jane". starcasm.net. 2010-08-18. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "ANTM Cycle 15 | Models | Cast | Guest Judges | Kacey | Kendal | Anamaria | Rhianna". homorazzi.com. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "America's Next Top Model Episodes | Season 15 - Episode 2 - Diane Von Furstenberg". Cwtv.com. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "America's Next Top Model Episodes | Season 15 - Episode 3 - Patricia Field". Cwtv.com. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "America's Next Top Model Episodes | Season 15 - Episode 4 - Matthew Rolston". Cwtv.com. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "America's Next Top Model Episodes | Season 15 - Episode 8 - Zac Posen". Cwtv.com. Retrieved 2011-08-22.
- "Jane Randall". Vogue.it. Retrieved 2011-08-22.