Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jane Taylor may refer to:
- Jane Taylor (poet) (1783–1824), author of the words for the song "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
- Jane Taylor (writer) (born 1956), South African writer and academic
- Jane Taylor (musician) (born 1972), English guitarist, pianist, songwriter and vocalist
- Jane Taylor (lawyer), chair of New Zealand Post
- Jane Taylor (tennis) (born 1972), Australian tennis player
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|