|Alma mater||University of Washington, Bard College, University of Iowa|
Jane Wong is an American poet and professor at Western Washington University. She is the author of Overpour and has been published in Best American Poetry 2015 and Best New Poets 2012. Wong grew up in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, where her parents owned a Chinese restaurant, and where Jane remembers much of her childhood. She currently resides in Seattle, Washington.
Awards and honors
- 2016 Stanley Kunitz Memorial Prize from The American Poetry Review
- 2015 Best American Poetry
- 2012 Best New Poets
- Bread Loaf Writers' Conference Fellowship
- Kundiman Fellowship
- 2007-2008 Fulbright Scholarship
- Kudzu does not stop, United States : Organic Weapon Arts, 2012. ISBN 9780982710647, OCLC 862072312
- Overpour, Notre Dame, Indiana : Action Books, 2016. ISBN 9780900575914, OCLC 958799445
- "Seattle Poet Jane Wong's Hard Work Pays Off in Her Debut Collection, Overpour". The Stranger. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Seattle Authors You Should Know: Jane Wong". City Arts. 2014-07-28. Archived from the original on 2017-03-17. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Jane Wong: Poet, Author, Keen Observer". City Arts. 2016-12-23. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Jane Wong | Department of English | Pacific Lutheran University". Pacific Lutheran University. Archived from the original on 2016-11-04. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "American Poetry Review – News". aprweb.org. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "The Best American Poetry 2015, Guest Edited by Sherman Alexie". www.bestamericanpoetry.com. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- Jazzy (2012-08-14). "Best New Poets: Best New Poets 2012 Final Fifty". Best New Poets. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Fellows". Kundiman. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- College, Bard. "Bard Press Release | Bard Student Jane Wong Wins Fulbright". www.bard.edu. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "The 2017 Future List - City Arts Magazine". City Arts Magazine. 23 December 2016.