From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Janet may refer to:
- Janet (given name), a female given name
- Janet (French singer) (1939–2011) English born French singer of the 1960s and 1970s
- Janet Jackson, American singer and actress often credited simply as "Janet"
- Maurice Janet (1888–1983), French mathematician
- Paul Janet (1823–1899), French philosopher and writer
- Pierre Janet (1859–1947), early 20th century psychoanalyst
- Roberto Janet (born 1986), Cuban hammer thrower
- Janet, Alberta, a hamlet
- Janet (airline), aircraft fleet operated by defense contractor EG&G
- Janet (album), album by Janet Jackson
- "Janet", song by Duke Ellington, Ellington 1955
- "Janet", song by Jimmy Holiday, J. Baird, L. White 1963
- "Janet", song by Tommy Körberg, Roger Wallis, Britt Lindeborg 1969
- "Janet", song by Robert Johnm A. Polley 1971
- "Janet", song by The Commodores, F. Golde, P. Fox, B. Caldwell, Motown 1985
- "Janet's Big Dance Number", a song by Frank Zappa from the 200 Motels soundtrack
- JANET, the organisation providing network infrastructure and collaborative services, to research and education in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Janet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.