|Born||1967 (age 49–50)
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Other names||Jacki Geewhiz, Janet Jackmee, Tiffany Rose, Nikki|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|No. of adult films||229 (per IAFD)|
She entered the adult industry in the early 1990s and has since performed in over 200 movies. In 2006 she became the third black female to be inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame, after Jeannie Pepper and Jacme's best friend Heather Hunter.
She owns the production company Janet Jacme Enterprises. For two years she lived in Atlanta, Georgia, before returning to the West Coast in 2005 to live in Los Angeles. In 2008 she joined the adult social networking site xPeeps as a featured writer.
- Janet Jacme at the Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved on 2009-07-30 .
- Tod Hunter (2008-06-12). "Performer Janet Jacme Writing for xPeeps". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2009-03-12. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- Justin Bourne (2005-11-24). "Janet Jacme named to AVN Hall of Fame". AINews.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- Max Schwartz (2005-08-24). "Janet Jacme Holding Release Party in Baltimore". AVN.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- Justin Bourne (2005-10-17). "Adult Star Janet Jacme Moves West". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- Justin Bourne (2008-06-12). "Janet Jacme Joins xPeeps as Featured Writer". AVN.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.