From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jangi may refer to:
- Jangi (clan), a Baloch clan of Pakistan
- Jangi (dance), a dance of Azerbaijan
- Vardablur, Aragatsotn, formerly known as Jangi, a town in Armenia
- Cəngi, a village in Azerbaijan
- Jhangi, a union councils in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Jangy Addy, Liberian athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jangi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.