||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jani Wickholm (born 20 September 1977, in Kerava) is a Finnish pop/rock singer. He came in second place on the Finnish MTV3 show Finnish Idols in 2004 after Hanna Pakarinen. Both Wickholm and Pakarinen had previously worked as truck-drivers.
Wickholm's albums have been comparably successful to the albums of Hanna Pakarinen. His debut album Kaikki muuttuu (Everything changes) topped the Finnish album chart. Wickholm's second album Alumiinitähdet (Aluminium stars) stayed on the chart for three weeks.
Wickholm lives in Jämsä in 2012.
- Kaikki muuttuu (Everything changes) (2004)
- Alumiinitähdet (Aluminium stars) (2005)
- Yhden lauseen mies (Man of one sentence) (2007)
- Ranta-ahon valot (2008)
- Jouluksi kotiin (2008)
- Aivan eri mies (2012)
- "Hukun (I'm drowning)" (2004)
- "Kaikki muuttuu (Everything changes)" (2004) (promo)
- "Siivet (Wings)" (2004) (promo)
- "Langennut sinuun (Fallen for you)" (2004) (promo)
- "Alumiinitähdet (Aluminium stars)" (2005) (promo)
- "Suomenneito (Maid of Finland)" (2005) (promo)
- "Kuu (The moon)" (2007) (promo)
- "Jukeboksin runoilija (Jukebox's poet)" (2007) (promo)
- "Kaikki muuttuu"
|This article about a Finnish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|