Janis Hansen (manager)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Raised in Jamestown, and later Lakewood, both in Chautauqua County, New York, Hansen is the daughter of Roger, an accountant, and Jeanette Hansen. Her elder sister was Sheryn Rae (Mrs. Huff; born August 8, 1938 – died January 14, 2011). The sisters attended Southwestern High School in Jamestown, New York, graduating in 1955 and 1958, respectively.
A one-time Playboy bunny, Hansen appeared on Broadway in The Riot Act (March-April 1963), a short-lived comedy, starring Dorothy Stickney, Ruth Donnelly, Sylvia Miles, and another young ingenue, Linda Lavin.
She had guest roles on such television programs as Bonanza, The Big Valley, Gidget, It Takes a Thief, The FBI (Season 5 episode 12, "The Inside Man" aka episode 126 as "Andrea Gray"), and I Dream of Jeannie. She portrayed "Sister Katherine Grace" in the 1970 film Airport. She last acted in 1982.
Hansen was married to Joseph Roland Mikolas, known as Joe Mikolas (May 12, 1927 – August 9, 1996), an American actor (The Ernie Kovacs Show) until his death. The couple had two children. She remarried, on July 27, 2002, to Andrew Michael Roemer.
- Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mamma's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feelin' So Sad (1967) - The Other Woman
- Airport (1970) - Sister Katherine Grace
- Cannon for Cordoba (1970) - Girl
- "Janis Mikolas in CA - PeekYou". Peekyou.com. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- "Janis Hansen : Performer". IBDb.com. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- Leszczak, Bob (2014). The Odd Couple on Stage and Screen: A History with Cast and Crew Profiles and an Episode Guide. McFarland. p. 61. ISBN 9780786477906. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- Profile, IMDb.com; accessed October 13, 2016.
- Profile, Google.com; accessed April 18, 2016.
- "Ancestry Library Edition". Search.ancestrylibrary.com. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|