|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Jankovec (Macedonian: Јанковец) is a village located in Resen Municipality in the Republic of North Macedonia. The people of Jankovec are mostly farmers and own their own farms or plantations. Apple, corn, wheat and tobacco are generally grown in the region.
- St. Athanasius Church, the oldest church
- St. Ignatius of Antioch Church, relatively new church, second monastery church
- St. John Church, located in the village and was consecrated in 1866
- St. Nicholas Church, located about 1 km east of the village
- Church of Dormition of the Theotokos, the main monastery church consecrated in the 18th century
Aside from the municipal centre of Resen, Jankovec is the only settlement in Resen Municipality to currently have over 1,000 residents. A small part of the village population is of Aromanian origin.
|census 1961||census 1971||census 1981||census 1991||census 1994||census 2002|
- Municipality of Resen
- Velev, Ilija (1990). Pregled na srednovekovni crkvi i manastiri vo Makedonija (in Macedonian). Skopje: Naša kniga.
- Censuses of population 1948 - 2002 Archived 2013-10-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Włodzimierz, Pianka (1970). Toponomastikata na Ohridsko-Prespanskiot bazen. Institut za makedonski jazik "Krste Misirkov". p. 124. "Власи - во Јанкоец."