Jannali railway station
View from the bridge, April 2012
|Location||Railway Crescent, Jannali|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||22.72 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||7 February 1931|
Jannali station opened on 7 February 1931. The development was requested and largely funded by Sutherland Shire Council. The bridge over the railway at Jannali was constructed at the same time as the station.
An upgrade was completed in April 2013. Improvements included redesigning and rebuilding the ramp on the western side of the station and upgrading the footpath on the eastern side of the station. Investigations into further major accessibility upgrades have been announced by Transport for NSW.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Bondi Junction|||
|2||services to Cronulla & Waterfall|||
Transdev NSW operates two routes via Jannali station:
- 967: Westfield Miranda to Oyster Bay & Como West
- 968: Westfield Miranda to Kareela & Bonnet Bay
- Jannali Station NSWrail.net
- New Platform at Jannali Sydney Morning Herald 9 July 1930 page 10
- Jannali Station upgrade to be open this year Transport for NSW 19 July 2012
- Investigations into future Jannali station upgrade Transport for NSW 29 June 2015
- "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 967 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.
- "Route 968 timetable" (PDF). Transdev NSW. 27 April 2015.