Jannali railway station
View of the platforms, January 2018
|Location||Railway Crescent, Jannali|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||22.72 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||7 February 1931|
|Passengers (2013)||2,780 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Jannali station opened on 7 February 1931. The development was requested and largely funded by Sutherland Shire Council. The road bridge over the railway at Jannali was constructed at the same time as the station.
A minor upgrade was completed in April 2013. Improvements included redesigning and rebuilding the ramp on the western side of the station and upgrading the footpath on the eastern side of the station.
The station received a more substantial upgrade in 2017, when a footbridge with lifts was built.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Bondi Junction|||
|2||services to Cronulla & Waterfall|||
Transdev NSW operates two routes via Jannali station:
- 967: Westfield Miranda to Oyster Bay & Como West
- 968: Westfield Miranda to Kareela & Bonnet Bay
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Jannali Station NSWrail.net
- New Platform at Jannali Sydney Morning Herald 9 July 1930 page 10
- Jannali Station upgrade to be open this year Transport for NSW 19 July 2012
- "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 967". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 968". Transport for NSW.