Jannali railway station
|Location||Railway Crescent, Jannali|
|Coordinates||34°00′58″S 151°03′52″E / 34.016°S 151.06458°E|
|Elevation||74 metres (243 ft)|
|Owned by||Transport Asset Holding Entity|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||22.72 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||7 February 1931|
|2018||5,770 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Jannali railway station is located on the Illawarra line, serving the Sydney suburb of Jannali. It is served by Sydney Trains T4 line services.
Jannali station opened on 7 February 1931. The development was requested and largely funded by Sutherland Shire Council. The road bridge over the railway at Jannali was constructed at the same time as the station.
A minor upgrade was completed in April 2013. Improvements included redesigning and rebuilding the ramp on the western side of the station and upgrading the footpath on the eastern side of the station.
The station received a more substantial upgrade in 2017, when a footbridge with lifts was built.
Platforms and services
|1||services to Bondi Junction|||
|2||services to Cronulla & Waterfall|||
Transdev NSW operates two bus routes via Jannali station:
- 967: Westfield Miranda to Oyster Bay & Como West
- 968: Westfield Miranda to Kareela & Bonnet Bay
- ^ Transport Performance and Analytics (21 December 2018). "Train Station Entries and Exits 2016 to 2018". Train Station Entries and Exits Data. Open Data: Government of New South Wales. Retrieved 2 May 2020.
- ^ Jannali Station NSWrail.net
- ^ New Platform at Jannali Sydney Morning Herald 9 July 1930 page 10
- ^ Jannali Station upgrade to be open this year Transport for NSW 19 July 2012
- ^ a b "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- ^ "Transdev NSW route 967". Transport for NSW.
- ^ "Transdev NSW route 968". Transport for NSW.
- Media related to Jannali railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Jannali station details Transport for New South Wales