|Traded as||NYSE: JHG|
S&P 400 Component
|Headquarters||City of London, England, UK|
|Richard Gillingwater, Chairman|
Richard Weil, Chief Executive Officer
|Revenue||$1,743 million (2017)|
|$442.3 million (2017)|
|$655.5 million (2017)|
|AUM||$370.8 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Janus Henderson Group plc|
|Subsidiaries||Janus Capital Group Inc|
Janus Capital Management LLC
Henderson Global Investors Limited
Janus Henderson is a global asset management group headquartered in the City of London, United Kingdom. It offers a range of financial products to individuals, intermediary advisors and institutional investors globally under the trade name Janus Henderson Investors.
The group's holding company, Janus Henderson Group plc, is incorporated in Jersey and is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Australian Securities Exchange (where it is a component of the S&P/ASX 100 index).
Janus Henderson was formed from the all stock merger of Janus Capital Group and Henderson Group which completed in May 2017. At the time of the merger, the combined group had assets under management of US$360.5 billion.
- "Annual Report 2017" (PDF). Janus Henderson Investors. Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- "About us - Janus Henderson Investors". Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "S&P/ASX 100 constituent list". Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Janus Henderson mega-merger completes". City Wire. 30 May 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "SEC 10-Q" (PDF). SEC. 9 November 2017.
- "Janus Henderson Investors Appoints Jim Cielinski as Global Head of Fixed Income". Capro Asia. 27 September 2017. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "About us - Board of Directors". Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Comtois, James. "Nobel laureate Scholes among 2 joining Janus Capital Group". Pensions & Investments. Crain Communications. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- Brathwaite, Tom. "'Bond king' Bill Gross quits Pimco to join Janus Capital". Irish Times. Irish Times. Retrieved 30 March 2018.