From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
National Route 32 is a national highway connecting Takamatsu and Kōchi in Japan.
- Length: 139.9 km (86.9 mi)
- Origin: Takamatsu (originates at junction with Routes 11 and 30)
- Terminus: Kōchi (ends at the origin of Routes 33, 55, 194, 195 and 197, the terminus of Route 55)
- Major cities: Miyoshi
- 1952-12-04 - First Class National Highway 32 (from Takamatsu to Kōchi)
- 1965-04-01 - General National Highway 32 (from Takamatsu to Kōchi)
Municipalities passed through
- ^ 一般国道３２号 (in Japanese). Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Shikoku Regional Development Bureau. Archived from the original on 2010-08-03. Retrieved 2010-12-04.