Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Japanese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japanese may refer to:
- Something from or related to Japan, an island country in East Asia
- Japanese language, spoken mainly in Japan
- Japanese people, the ethnic group that identifies with Japan through culture or ancestry
- Japanese writing system, consisting of kanji and kana
- Japanese cuisine, the food and food culture of Japan
- List of Japanese people
- All pages with titles beginning with Japanese
- Japonica (disambiguation)
- Japanese studies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Japanese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.