From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Japanese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japanese may refer to:
- Something from or related to Japan, an island country in East Asia
- Japanese language, spoken mainly in Japan
- Japanese people, the ethnic group that identifies with Japan through culture or ancestry
- Japanese writing system, consisting of kanji and kana
- Japanese cuisine, the food and food culture of Japan
- List of Japanese people
- All pages beginning with "Japanese"
- Japonica (disambiguation)
- Japonicum (disambiguation)
- Japanese studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Japanese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.