Japanese School in Seoul
|Japanese School in Seoul
|New format address: 11 World Cup Buk-ro 62-gil Mapo-Gu, Seoul Korea
서울특별시 마포구 월드컵북로62길 11
Old format address: 1582 Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
서울 마포구 상암동 1582
|Type||Japanese international school|
The Japanese School in Seoul (ソウル日本人学校、Souru Nihonjin Gakkō; 서울일본인학교) is a Japanese school for the children of Japanese citizens residing in Korea, located in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. It established on May 8, 1972, with a total of 33 kindergarten and primary school students. In 2005 it had grown to 403 students at kindergarten, primary and middle school levels.
The school was moved to Digital Media City (DMC), Mapo-gu, on September 27, 2010.
- Education in Japan
- ソウル日本人学校園児襲撃事件/서울 일본인 학교 습격 사건 (Japanese School in Seoul kindergarten attack incident)
South Korean schools in Japan:
- Tokyo Korean School
- Educational Foundation Kyoto International School
- Baekdu Hagwon
- Korea International School
- Home page. Japanese School in Seoul. Retrieved on January 15, 2015. See address here "ソウル特別市麻浦区上岩洞1582"
- "Japanese School in Seoul." International School Information, Government of South Korea. Retrieved on March 30, 2016. "11, World Cup buk-ro 62-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul"
- Home page. Japanese School in Seoul. August 5, 2004. Retrieved on October 19, 2016. "大韓民国ソウル特別市江南区開浦洞153" - 153 Gaepo-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
|This Japan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This South Korea school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|