From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Japanese destroyer Asashio)
Asashio, meaning "morning tide" in Japanese, may refer to:
- Japanese destroyer Asashio (1902), a Shirakumo-class destroyer of the Imperial Japanese Navy during the Russo-Japanese War
- Japanese destroyer Asashio (1936), lead ship of the 1936 Asashio class
- Asashio-class destroyer, a class of ten destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II
- JDS Asashio (SS-562), lead ship of the 1965 Asashio class
- Asashio-class submarine, a class of four submarines of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force in 1965
- JDS Asashio (SS-589), a Harushio-class submarine of the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force in 1995
- Asashio Tarō (disambiguation), several Japanese sumo wrestlers
- Minanogawa Tōzō (1903–1971), Japanese sumo wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asashio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.