Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up japonica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japonica refers to things related to Japan.
- One of the SOE F Section networks during the Second World War
- Japonica Polonica Fantastica, a Polish manga publisher
- Bibliotheca Japonica, a collection that appeared between 1833 and 1841 assembled by Philipp Franz von Siebold
- Fauna Japonica, a series of monographs on the zoology of Japan
- Flora Japonica (disambiguation)
- Mathematica Japonica, a scientific journal
- Schistosomiasis japonica, a disease caused by the human blood fluke Schistosoma japonicum
- Terra Japonica, the Japan earth or catechu, a wood extract of several species of Acacia
- Japonica rice, a major variety of Asian rice
- Japonica (butterfly), a butterfly genus in the Theclinae subfamily
- Japonica, a British common name for species or hybrids of flowering quince, members of the genus Chaenomeles
- Japonica group, a species group in the taxonomy of the genus Caenorhabditis, in the 'Elegans' supergroup with Caenorhabditis japonica as type species
- Japonica, flowering bulbous perennial plants constituting a subgenus of Fritillaria
- All pages with a title containing Japonica
- All pages with a title containing Japonicum
- All pages with a title containing Japonicus
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Japonica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.