Jardin botanique de Talence
The Jardin botanique de Talence (0.2 hectares) is a small botanical garden within the Parc du Château Peixotto (1.8 hectares) at 1, avenue du Maréchal Leclerc, Talence, Gironde, Aquitaine, France. The park is open daily without charge, but the botanical garden itself is open only to students and professionals.
Today's garden belongs to the Université Victor-Segalen Bordeaux 2. It contains about 750 plant species of pharmaceutical and medical interest, including about 100 taxa of Cucurbitaceae, as well as two greenhouses, an orangerie, and a classroom building.
- Mairie Talence – Histoire
- Mairie Talence – photographs
- Jardin botanique de Talence
- Gralon.net entry (French)
- Notre Famille – postcard of the botanical garden
- Culture.gouv.fr database, with photographs
|This Gironde geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a garden in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|