Jared Abrahamson is a Canadian actor. He is known for his performance in the 2016 film Hello Destroyer, for which he garnered a Canadian Screen Award nomination for Best Actor at the 5th Canadian Screen Awards, and for his role as Trevor Holden in the Showcase and Netflix series Travelers. He also won the award for Best Actor in a Canadian Film at the Vancouver Film Critics Circle Awards 2016 for Hello Destroyer.
Originally from Flin Flon, Manitoba, he studied acting at the Vancouver Film School. He was named one of the Toronto International Film Festival's Rising Stars of 2016, alongside Grace Glowicki, Mylène Mackay and Sophie Nélisse. He has also appeared in the television series Awkward and Fear the Walking Dead, and the films The Submarine Kid and Never Steady, Never Still.
||Finding a Family
|Possessing Piper Rose
||Come Home Soon
||If You Ask Me To
|A Cold Night in a Small Town
Awards and nominations
- ^ a b Crawford, Julie (September 14, 2016). "VIFF: Vancouver actor's unlikely journey from mines to MMA to movies". Vancouver Courier.
- ^ "Orphan Black, Schitt's Creek, Kim's Convenience up for Canadian Screen Awards". CBC News. January 17, 2017.
- ^ Genzlinger, Neil (December 28, 2016). "Review: In 'Travelers,' Some Serious Time-Sharing". The New York Times.
- ^ Crawford, Julie (January 17, 2017). "Vancouver Film Critics Circle takes a shine to Hello Destroyer, Manchester by the Sea". Vancouver Courier.
- ^ "TIFF announces 2016 Rising Stars!". Tribute. August 3, 2016.