From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jarl or JARL may refer to:
- Jarl, the word for Earl in Scandinavian languages
- Rig-Jarl or Jarl, a son of the god Ríg in Norse mythology
- Japan Amateur Radio League
A Jarl is often referred to as a sort of king or queen, with only the power of a prime minister or president.
- Jarl Wahlström (1918–1999), 12th General of The Salvation Army
- Jarl Kulle (1927–1997), Swedish actor and director
- Jarl-Thure Eriksson (born 1944), Finnish scientist
- Jarl André Storbæk (born 1978), Norwegian football (soccer) player
- Jarl Espen Ygranes (born 1979), Norwegian ice hockey player
- Jarlei N. Goncalves, Brazilian, Consultant
- Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen (born 1951), Danish actor, singer, instructor, TV show host and former head of entertainment at Danmarks Radio.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jarl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.