Jarno Laasala in Roihupelto, Helsinki in 2010
19 September 1979 |
|Occupation||Filmmaker, stunt performer|
|Known for||The Dudesons|
|Spouse(s)||Hanne Maria Savunen|
Jarno Pekka Laasala (born 19 September 1979) is a Finnish filmmaker and stunt performer. He is a member and co-founder of the stunt group The Dudesons and CEO of the production company Rabbit Films.
As a child Laasala was a Super Mario Bros (Nintendo) champion in Finland.
Jarno Laasala, in addition to being the CEO of Rabbit Films, has studied and completed a Masters of Science Degree.
- Maailmankiertue (Finnish, 2001–2003)
- Duudsoni Elämää (Finnish, 2004)
- The Dudesons (2006–)
- Piilokamerapäälliköt (Finnish, 2008)
- The Dudesons in America (2010)
Laasala has three children with his wife, Hanne Maria (Savunen).
- Jarno Laasala at the Internet Movie Database
- Jarno Laasala on Twitter
- Jarno Laasala on Instagram
- The Dudesons- Jarno
- "Haluaisitko muuttaa Los Angelesiin? Duudsoni etsii lastenhoitajaa" [Would you like to change in Los Angeles? Dudeson searching for a babysitter]. Me Naiset (in Finnish). 8 January 2016. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
|This Finnish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|