Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jaro or járó in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaro may refer to:
- Jaro, Iloilo City, a district of Iloilo City, Philippines
- Jaro, Indonesia, a subdistrict in Tabalong Regency, South Kalimantan
- Jaro, Leyte, a municipality in the province of Leyte, Philippines
- Jaro Medien (Jaro Media), a German music company
- JARO Records, an American subsidiary of Rank Records Ltd (UK)
- Jaro–Winkler distance
- FF Jaro, a Finnish football club
- Killamanjaro, nicknamed Jaro, a Reggae sound system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.