|Full name||Jarrad Grant|
|Date of birth||6 July 1989|
|Original team(s)||Dandenong Stingrays (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 5, 2007 National Draft, Western Bulldogs|
|Height / weight||192cm / 82kg|
|Current club||Gold Coast|
|2009–2015||Western Bulldogs||81 (83)|
|2016–||Gold Coast||12 (11)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Grant nominated for the 2007 AFL National Draft. He was selected by the Bulldogs with their first selection (#5 overall) in the hope that he would add height and marking power to the Bulldogs small forward line.
On 22 February, Grant (who was named as an emergency for the NAB Cup game later that night against the Essendon Football Club) was stung by a stingray. He was later released from hospital but missed the game.
Grant made his AFL debut in Round 5 of 2009, but only played the one game, in which he only had one kick, for the year. He returned to the Bulldogs side in Round 5 of 2010 and has maintained his position in the side, showing promising signs of becoming a long-term forward-line player including a personal best performance of 6 Goals vs Essendon in Round 22, 2010.
- westernbulldogs.com.au (24 November 2007). "Jarrad Grant".[permanent dead link]
- Jennifer Witham (24 November 2007). "Bulldogs' 'mixed bag' of talent". Archived from the original on 6 July 2011.
- Western Bulldog Jarrad Grant stung by stingray during training
- Stevens, Mark (23 April 2010) Development of Jarrad Grant
- Emerging Grant looks to old Dogs
- Schmook, Nathan (23 October 2015). "Dogs delist former No.5 draft pick Jarrad Grant". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- Bowen, Nick (6 November 2015). "Jarrad Grant signs with Gold Coast as a delisted free agent". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- Jarrad Grant's profile on the official website of the Gold Coast Football Club
- Jarrad Grant's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|