Jansen in April 2017
|Full name||Jarrad Jansen|
|Date of birth||2 May 1995|
|Original team(s)||East Fremantle Bullcreek Leeming Junior Football Club|
|Draft||No. 36, 2013 AFL national draft|
|Height||192 cm (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||94 kg (207 lb)|
|Position(s)||Midfield / forward|
|2016–2017||Brisbane Lions||8 (4)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Jansen was drafted in the 2013 AFL draft by Geelong, but didn't play a game in the two seasons he spent there. He was drafted as a strong-bodied inside midfielder with the ability to go forwards, and spent his entire time playing in the VFL. He lost weight in his time at the club to help him cover the ground more easily, but he was unable to force his way into the star-studded Geelong midfield.
Brisbane Lions (2016–2017)
Jansen was traded to the Brisbane Lions for the 2016 season. He played his first game in round 11 of the 2016 season against Carlton and played seven games for the season, struggling for consistency. He was delisted by Brisbane at the conclusion of the 2017 season after playing just eight AFL games.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2017 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- "Jarrad Jansen". lions.com.au. Brisbane Lions. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "Inside the Den: Jansen to Debut". Brisbane Lions. 2 June 2016. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "5 Players Delisted From The Lions". Triple M. 12 September 2017. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- Jarrad Jasnen's player profile at AFL Tables
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jarrad Jansen.|
- Jarrad Jansen's profile on the official website of the Brisbane Lions
- Jarrad Jansen's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|