|Born||1 November 1986|
Jarred Gavan Gillett (born 1 November 1986) is an Australian football (soccer) referee in the A-League. He was the 2011–12 A-League Referee of the Year and officiated in the 2012 A-League Grand Final. On the 11th of May 2015, Gillett was awarded the 2014–15 A-League Referee of the Year
Gillett refereed the October 2009 National Youth League Grand Final. He has been part of the Asian Football Confederation Project Future referees program and visited the Premier League in England in 2010 with the AFC. Gillett made his A-League debut during the 2010–11 A-League season, officiating in 15 matches, including the elimination semi-final between Adelaide United and Wellington Phoenix.
Gillett was awarded the 2011–12 A-League Referee of the Year and refereed the 2012 A-League Grand Final alongside assistant referees Matthew Cream and Mathew Cheeseman, and fourth official Ben Williams. His decision to award a penalty in the 95th minute of the match was the subject of controversy, however within the following days The World Game and Fox Sports defended the decision along with the A-League referees boss Mark Shield and former FIFA referee Keith Hackett.
- 2010/2011 Season: 14 Matches (Including: 1 Finals Match)
- 2011/2012 Season: 24 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season, 3 Finals Matches including Grand Final)
- 2012/2013 Season: 18 Matches (Including: 1 Finals match)
- 2013/2014 Season: 14 Matches
- 2014/2015 Season: 14 Matches (Including: Grand Final 2015 A-League Grand Final)
- "Jared Gillett (Referee)". Ultimate A-League. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- Tips from the top young referees at premierleague.com
- Wassink, Zac (22 April 2012). "Controversial Penalty Helps Brisbane Roar Defeat Perth Glory in A-League Grand Final". Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Hyundai A-League Grand Final match officials". Football Federation Australia. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- Ultimate A-League