|Seattle Mariners – No. 61|
November 5, 1981 |
|May 31, 2014, for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim|
(through 2014 season)
|Earned run average||13.50|
|Representing United States|
|2015 WBSC Premier12|
Jarrett George Grube (born November 5, 1981) is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Seattle Mariners on Major League Baseball (MLB). He previously appeared in one game for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
Grube attended DeKalb High School and played college baseball for the University of Memphis. He was drafted in the 10th round of the 2004 Major League Baseball Draft by the Colorado Rockies. He was called up to the major leagues for the first time on May 31, 2014. Grube made his major league debut that day, pitching 2⁄3 of an inning against the Oakland Athletics, and allowing a home run.
Grube signed a minor league deal with the Cleveland Indians on June 21, 2015. He elected free agency on November 6, 2015. He signed another minor league contract with the Indians on December 18, 2015, and was released on June 8, 2016.
Signed minor league contract with Seattle Mariners June 9th 2016 and been assigned to Triple A Tacoma Rainiers..
- "Angels designate LeBlanc for assignment". Associated Press. ESPN.com. May 31, 2014. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- "Yoenis Cespedes one single shy of cycle in win over Angels". ESPN.com. Associated Press. May 31, 2014. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- "International League Transactions". milb.com. p. November 2015. Retrieved November 7, 2015.
- Todd, Jeff (June 8, 2016). "Minor MLB Transactions: 6/8/16". mlbtraderumors.com. Retrieved June 8, 2016.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Venezuelan Professional Baseball League
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball pitcher born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|