From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fletcher (left) in 2008
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Reach||178 cm (70 in)|
20 October 1983 |
Moe, Victoria, Australia
|Wins by KO||10|
Jarrod Fletcher (born 20 October 1983) is an Australian professional boxer and a former world middleweight title challenger. As an amateur he won a gold medal at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in the middleweight division.
- Secondary Education: Urangan State High School, Hervey Bay, QLD.
- Boxing Coaches:
- Dave Fletcher (1994–2002),
- Bodo Andreass (2002–2008) (AIS),
- Steve Deller (2009 – present)
- Brothers Glenn and Rob were Australian Junior Champions and have fought on the world stage across many countries representing Australia.
- Jarrod was also a promising soccer player, representing his state of Queensland at the age of 13. He showed talent in the sport but rather than juggle Boxing and soccer, he decided at the age of 15 to concentrate solely on boxing.
- Jarrod has worked as a personal trainer since 2004, and has put the Queensland Maroons Team through their paces at the Fortitude Boxing Gymnasium in the lead up to the 2010 and 2011 NRL 'State of Origin' Series. Jarrod has been appointed part-time boxing coach for the Brisbane Lions AFL Team for 2012 and 2013.
Professional boxing record
|Professional record summary|
|21 fights||18 wins||3 losses|