|Full name||Jarryd Blair|
|Date of birth||14 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Wonthaggi|
Wonthaggi / Gippsland Power(TAC Cup)
|Height / weight||174cm / 81kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
Jarryd Blair (born 14 April 1990) is an Australian rules footballer who plays for the Collingwood Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). Standing at only 174 centimetres, he is a small, pacy wingman/half forward flanker who made his AFL debut in Round 14, 2010 against West Coast at Etihad Stadium.
Blair was impressive in his debut. He had 16 disposals (7 kicks and 9 handballs), took 2 marks and had 5 tackles in an 83-point win for Collingwood. The week after against Port Adelaide he continued to impress by kicking 2 goals. In Round 20 against Essendon, he was one of the best players in Collingwood's 98 point win. His 27 disposals and 2 goals was rewarded with one vote in the Brownlow Medal.
Blair played in the drawn 2010 AFL Grand Final and was a member of Collingwood's Premiership side a week later in the replay. At 20 years of age Blair was the second-youngest member of Collingwood's 2010 Premiership team after 19-year-old Steele Sidebottom.
In Round 3 of 2011, Blair kicked a career-high 5 goals against Carlton. In Round 20 that year he kicked four goals against Port Adelaide.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Jarryd Blair's statistics from AFL Tables
- Courier Mail, "Former St Kilda player John Blair backs his Magpie nephew Jarryd Blair in AFL grand final replay ", 2 October 2010. Andrew Hamilton
- Woods, Melissa (15 September 2010) I'm not AFL's shortest
- Jarryd Blair's player profile at AFL Tables