Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jarvey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jarvey or jarvie may refer to:
- The Jarvey (newspaper), a weekly comic newspaper edited by Percy French
- The Adventure of the Laughing Jarvey, a Sherlock Holmes pastiche written by Stephen Fry
- Jarvis (disambiguation), of which "Jarvey" can be a nickname
- John Alfred Jarvey (born 1956), US federal judge
- Ken Jarvey, a member of 764-HERO
- Drew Jarvie (born 1948), Scottish footballer
- Paul Jarvie (born 1982), Scottish footballer
- Tom Jarvie (1916–2011), Scottish footballer
- John Jervis, 1st Earl of St Vincent (1735–1823). was nicknamed "Old Jarvey"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jarvey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.