From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For use of Jarvis as a surname or forename see Jarvis (name).
"Jarvis" can also refer to:
- Edwin Jarvis, fictional Marvel Comics butler
- "'Jarvis Lorry"', a secondary character in the A Tale of Two Cities novel
- Jarvis, the 20th ghost that Luigi encounters in Luigi's Mansion
- Jarvis McBallsy, the main character in the PlayStation 3 video game PAIN
- Jarvis, a character in the Tron universe
- Jarvis, Ontario, Canada, a small town near Lake Erie in Haldimand County, Ontario
- Jarvis Creek, a river in Rice County, Kansas
- Jarvis Island, a territory of the U.S., located in the South Pacific
- Jarvis, debut solo album by Jarvis Cocker
- Jarvis algorithm, also known as the gift wrapping algorithm
- Jarvis (CTA), a rapid transit station in Chicago, Illinois
- Jarvis Collegiate Institute, a high school located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Jarvis plc, United Kingdom public sector contractor
- USS Jarvis, a series of three ships with the name
- 3353 Jarvis, an asteroid named after Gregory Jarvis
- Jarvis (rocket), a launch vehicle named after Gregory Jarvis
- Jarvis (movies), highly intellectual computer systems invented by the fictional character of Tony Stark under the publication of Marvel Entertainment
- Jarvis of Wimbledon (Jarvis & Sons Ltd), London bicycle manufacturers and coachbuilders in the early- to mid-20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jarvis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.