|•||1921||767 km2 (296 sq mi)|
|Density||39.9 /km2 (103.4 /sq mi)|
Jasdan state was founded in 1665 when Vika Khachar defeated the Khumans of Kherdi. In 1807, after its ruler Vajsur Khachar came to an agreement with the British and the Gaikwar, it became a British protectorate. Later in the 19th century Jasdan became part of the Kathiawar Agency of the Bombay Presidency.
Jasdan was the smallest state in British India issuing its own postage stamps.
- .... - 1809 Vajsur Odha Khachar (d. 1809)
- 1809 - 27 Oct 1851 Chela Vajsur Khachar II (d. 1851)
- 1852 - 1904 Ala Chela Khachar Shri Vajdur Oda (b. 1831 - d. 1904)
- 1904 - 21 Dec 1912 Odha Ala Khachar II (d. 1912)
- 21 Dec 1912 - 10 Jul 1919 Vajsur Odha Khachar II (d. 1919)
- 11 Jul 1919 - 15 Aug 1947 Ala Vajsur Khachar (b. 1905 - d. 1973)
- 11 Jul 1919 - 1 Dec 1924 .... -Regent
Notable members of royal family
- Lavkumar Khachar, ornithologist
- Bhavnagar Princely State
- Imperial Gazetteer of India, v. 14, p. 66.
- Andreas Birken: Philatelic Atlas of British India, CD-ROM, Hamburg 2004
- - Rajput Provinces of India - Bhavnagar State (Princely State)
- Princely States of India
|This Indian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|