Jasenica may refer to several places:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasenica (Bosanska Krupa), a village in the Bosanska Krupa municipality
- Jasenica (Čapljina), a village in the Čapljina municipality
- Jasenica (Gradačac), a village in the Gradačac municipality
- Jasenica (Mostar), a village in the Mostar municipality
- Jasenica (Srebrenik), a village in the Srebrenik municipality
- Jasenica (Zvornik), a village in the Zvornik municipality
- Jasenica (Neretva), a river in the Neretva valley
- Jasenica (village), a village and municipality
- Jasenica (river), a tributary of the Great Morava
- Jasenica (region)
- Jasenica (Valjevo), a village in the Valjevo municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.