Jasenovac may refer to:
- Jasenovac concentration camp, World War II concentration camp
- Jasenovac, Sisak-Moslavina County, town and municipality in Croatia, the location of the Jasenovac concentration camp
- Jasenovac, Bosanski Petrovac, village in the Una-Sana Canton in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasenovac, Osijek-Baranja County, village in the Kneževi Vinogradi municipality in Croatia
- Jasenovac Zagorski, village in the Krapinske Toplice municipality in Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jasenovac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.