Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jasenovac in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jasenovac may refer to:
- Jasenovac concentration camp, World War II concentration camp
- Jasenovac, Sisak-Moslavina County, town and municipality in Croatia, the location of the Jasenovac concentration camp
- Jasenovac, Bosanski Petrovac, village in the Una-Sana Canton in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasenovac, Osijek-Baranja County, village in the Kneževi Vinogradi municipality in Croatia
- Jasenovac Zagorski, village in the Krapinske Toplice municipality in Croatia
- Mali Jasenovac
- Veliki Jasenovac
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jasenovac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.