This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Satellite Town of Deoghar
|Elevation||260 m (850 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, Santali|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Godda|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Deoghar|
As of 15 September 2017 India census, Jasidih had a population of 14,129. Males constitute 60% of the population and females 40%. Jasidih has an average literacy rate of 71.5%, lower than the national average of 74.5%.In Jasidih, 20% of the population is below 20 years of age.
Jasidih is located on the Howrah-Delhi main line. Jasidih was ranked as one of the cleanest railway station in India. It is well connected with foot over bridges and Google Wifi. There are frequent local trains from Jasidih to Deoghar. There also exists auto rickshaw and car service from Jasidih station.
Places of interest
- Arogya Bhawan (Near Janardan's Colony)
- Taj Mahal painting
- Gayatri Mandir
- Rohini Park Rohini
- River View
- Digariya Pahad
- Anukul Thakur Ashram Manikpur
- Pagla Baba Mandir (Balanand Ashram)
Jasidih has a good market area. This market serves as the destination for food and other goods for many tourist who visit Deoghar.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Jasidih
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|