Jasmine Becket-Griffith (born June 4, 1979) is a freelance artist who specializes in fairy, fantasy, and gothic artwork. Her preferred medium is acrylic on canvas or wood and her designs appear on many lines of licensed merchandise, notably through the chain stores Hot Topic and collectibles through the Bradford Group including co-branded Disney projects. She is also a staple at fantasy conventions, namely Dragon*Con, MegaCon (Orlando) and FaerieCon.
Since 2006, Jasmine began doing freelance co-branded artwork with the Walt Disney Company as an independent contractor.
Jasmine's physical gallery for her artwork is at Pop Gallery Orlando at Disney Springs in the Walt Disney World Resort. Her licensed Disney character artwork can be found at Disneyland's WonderGround Gallery in Anaheim, California as well as Disney World's Disney Marketplace Co-Op. She lives in Celebration, Florida with her husband/assistant, author Matthew David Becket, and also maintains a small studio in London, England.
Her artwork has been published in:
- Fairy: the Art of Jasmine Becket-Griffith
- Jasmine Becket-Griffith: Portfolio Volume I
- The Art of Faery by David Riche
- The World of Faery by David Riche
- Spectrum 11: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- Spectrum 13: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- Spectrum 15: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- Spectrum 17: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- Spectrum 18: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- Spectrum 19: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- Spectrum 20: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art
- 500 Fairy Motifs by David Riche
- Gothic Art Now by Jasmine Becket-Griffith and Brom
- Vampire Art Now by Jasmine Becket-Griffith and Matthew David Becket
- Strangeling by Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Amber Logan and Kachina Mickeletto
- Lowbrow Cats by Rakel Velasco
- Strangeling.com(Her own website)
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|