Jasmine D'Souza started her career as a model endorsing popular brands such as Lakme, Mitsubishi Lancer, Nescafe, Cinthol Soap, Lux Soap, Colgate, Sunsilk, Maggi Soups, World Gold Council, De Beers Diamonds, Shoppers Stop, and others. Jasmine was a television show host for the Food Food channel. She is the director of Hindi movie One Night Stand (2016 film) which was released worldwide release on 6 May 2016.
Jasmine D’Souza married a film director in 1998.
- As director
- One Night Stand (2016)
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India – Nation".
- Farida, Syeda (18 November 2002). "Crown for the married". The Hindu. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- "The Statesman: Tanushree Pandey crowned Gladrags Mrs India".
- "25-year-old green-eyed model Jasmine D'Souza heads for Mrs World in Las Vegas : SOCIETY & THE ARTS – India Today 10122001".
- "Sunny Leone's one night stand!". The Times of India.
- "Looking ahead 2015: A new direction". Mumbai Mirror.
- "Women of substance". Mumbai Mirror.
- "Sunny's one night stand!". Mumbai Mirror.
- "Indian Television Dot Com – FoodFood launches Namaste Breakfast". Indian Television Dot Com. 7 May 2012.
- Bollywood Hungama. "Tanuj Virwani to romance Sunny Leone in One Night Stand". Bollywood Hungama.