She and Gawain O'Dare Rainey were engaged on 31 January 2005 and married on 1 July 2006 in Leixlip, Ireland. The wedding was extensively covered in "Hello" magazine (18 July 2006) and was attended by 500 guests, including the designer of her draped silk dress Jasper Conran, Mario Testino, Paddy Moloney, Anjelica Huston, Jacquetta Wheeler, Jade Parfitt, Erin O'Connor, Garech Browne and Philip Treacy
Her husband is the son of Michael Rainey and the Hon. Jane Ormsby-Gore, a daughter of David, 5th Lord Harlech. They have two sons and a daughter together. Their first son Arthur Elwood was born in 2001, their second son Otis was born in 2006 and daughter Ruby was born in 2010. She also has a half-sister that lives in Southern Spain from her mother's side, Bella Bridie O'Toole, born 3 February 1998.
A portrait of her is held at the National Portrait Gallery in London. She has modelled for various perfume and make-up campaigns, including Armani and Shu Uemura. She was the face of the "Goffs Million" horse races at the Curragh in September 2007, an event that paid the highest winnings of any race meeting in Europe.
2014 marked a revival of Guinness' modelling career as she led Jaeger's AW14 campaign alongside her mother Liz and fellow models Kirsty Hume and Jodie Kidd. Her range largely included knitwear; including cardigans, skirts and sweater dresses.
Guinness is the great-granddaughter of Diana Mitford (The Honourable Lady Mosley), who was one of the Mitford sisters, and her first husband Bryan Guinness, later the 2nd Lord Moyne. Her paternal grandfather, the Hon. Desmond Guinness, is a conservationist specialising in Georgian and classical architecture, while her paternal grandmother, Mariga Guinness, was born Marie-Gabrielle, Princess of Urach. She is 2260th in the Line of Succession to the British throne. The Desmond Guinnesses were cofounders of the Irish Georgian Society.
|Ancestors of Jasmine Guinness|
- The Coral Eclipse Ladies Day put Sandown Park in the style lead this weekend (Vogue.com UK) Archived 12 March 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 26 May 2005. Retrieved 1 August 2006.
- ShowBiz Ireland – Jasmine Guinness Weds Gawain Rainey in Ireland: Photos
- 'The Beautiful Bride' Vogue.com Archived 15 May 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Alexander, Hilary (17 July 2006). "Checking it out". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
- Jasmine Guinness, Fashion model
- "Jasmine Guinness joins 'Bernard the unstoppable' at races". The Irish Times. 5 May 2007.
- Daily Mail online, 30 May 2009.
- "Hello" 5 December 2011
- "Interview: Jasmine Guinness".
- RTE website page