Jasola Apollo metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Jasola, New Delhi 110025|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate via Lal Qila
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||October 3, 2010|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||
295,416/ Month average 
The station was opened with the first section of the Line on 3 October 2010 in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day.
This station is named to denote its vicinity to the nearby Jasola area and Indraprastha Apollo hospital.The station is spread in a relatively big area and is connected to the Apollo hospital via a huge foot-over-bridge.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Escorts Mujesar|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Jasola Apollo metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
It is located on Mathura road. A nearby "kos-minar" (kos is an Indian unit of distance) belonging to Sher-shah suri sultanate is visible from the balcony of this station.
- "Parking_Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Ridership_Details" (PDF). Delhi Metro Rail.
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Jasola Apollo metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|