Jason Arnopp is a novelist and scriptwriter, with a background in journalism.
He wrote the 2011 horror feature Stormhouse and has scripted Doctor Who audiobooks and plays for the BBC and Big Finish ranges. In 2012, two of his horror stories, Beast In The Basement and A Sincere Warning About The Entity In Your Home were published for Kindle. He has contributed to BBC Radio 4's Recorded for Training Purposes and Laurence & Gus comedy shows. His background is in journalism  and he has regularly written for the likes of Heat and Doctor Who Magazine. In December 2013, he was a talking-head on Channel Five's The Greatest Ever Christmas Movies (Objective Productions).
Jason is represented by Oli Munson at AM Heath Literary Agents.
|Behind The Sofa: Celebrity Memories Of Doctor Who||Gollancz||Contributor, 2013.|
|A Sincere Warning About The Entity In Your Home||Retribution Books||Horror short story, 2012.|
|Beast In The Basement||Retribution Books||Horror-thriller novella, 2012|
|The Man Inside||Scanner-Rhodes Production||Script editor, urban drama feature film, 2012|
|Doctor Who: UNIT Dominion||Big Finish||Co-scriptwriter, audio drama, 2012|
|Doctor Who: Army of Death||Big Finish||Scriptwriter, audio drama, 2011|
|Stormhouse||Scanner-Rhodes Productions||Scriptwriter and executive producer, horror feature film, 2011|
|Doctor Who: The Gemini Contagion||BBC Audiobooks||Writer, audiobook, 2011|
|Doctor Who: The Demons of Red Lodge and Other Stories||Big Finish||Scriptwriter, audio drama, 2010|
|The Sarah Jane Adventures: Deadly Download||BBC Audiobooks||Writer, audiobook, 2010|
|Ghost Writer||TAPS||Scriptwriter, 24-minute film, 2010|
|Recorded for Training Purposes||BBC Radio 4||Sketch-writer, 2009 & 2010 series|
|Laurence & Gus: Hearts & Minds||BBC Radio 4||Sketch-writer, 2009 series|
|Tempting Fates||Eye Film & Television||Scriptwriter, web series 2010|
|Big Mistake||Magician Pictures||Script editor, short film 2009|
|Look At Me||Magician Pictures||Scriptwriter, short film 2008|
- "Scanner-Rhodes embarks on Stormhouse". London. August 1, 2010.
- "The Sarah Jane Adventures: Deadly Download | Audiobook | AudioGO : audiobooks, CDs, downloads". AudioGO. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- "News". Big Finish. 2010-08-16. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- "Radio 4 Programmes - Recorded for Training Purposes, Series 4, Episode 5". BBC. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- Nicholas Clee (2004-05-08). "The Bookseller: May 8 | Books". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-12-25.
- "AM Heath Literary Agents". AmHeath.com. Retrieved 2011-12-25.