|Date of birth||October 14, 1975|
|Place of birth||Hollywood, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|1998||→ MLS Pro 40 (loan)||4||(0)|
|1999||→ MLS Pro 40 (loan)||2||(0)|
|1999–2000||Orange County Zodiac||27||(14)|
|2005||Los Angeles Galaxy||0||(0)|
|2006||Orange County Blue Star||3||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
While born in Hollywood, California, Boyce grew up in Newport Beach. He graduated from Corona del Mar High School where he was a 1993 Parade Magazine High School All American soccer player. He was also a California state finalist in the long jump his senior year. Boyce attended the University of Washington, playing on the men's soccer team from 1994 to 1997. He was a 1997 Second Team All American.
In February 1, 1998, the Colorado Rapids selected Boyce in the second round (twenty-third overall) of the 1998 MLS College Draft. In July 1998, the Rapids sent Boyce on loan to MLS Pro 40. On August 14, 1998, the Rapids traded Boyce and Tyrone Marshall to the Miami Fusion in exchange for David Vaudreuil. He played five league games and one playoff game with the Fusion, then another four league games during the 1999 season before being waived in June 1999. He signed with the Orange County Zodiac of the USL A-League. He remained with the team, renamed the Orange County Wave in 2000. He broke his foot near the end of the 2000 season and sat out the 2001 season. He returned to the University of Washington to finish his degree. In June 2002, Boyce signed with the Seattle Sounders after the team was hit with several injuries. In 2004, he signed with the Utah Blitzz for that team's last season. In 2005, he played for the Los Angeles Galaxy reserve team. Boyce played for Hollywood United in 2007 and 2008. In 2010, he again played for the Galaxy reserve team.
In 1994, Boyce played several games for the United States men's national under-20 soccer team.
- "Jason Boyce; January 12, 2004". Articles.dailypilot.com. December 10, 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- 1997 All Americans[dead link]
- "COLORADO RAPIDS GO FOR SPEED AND OFFENSE IN 1998 MLS COLLEGE AND SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFTS". Intermark.com. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "Zodiac Tonight; July 23, 1998". Articles.latimes.com. July 23, 1998. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "Rapids Load Up For Playoff Run With Acquisition Of Veteran Defender David Vaudreuil". Intermark.com. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "Boyce Latest Waived By The Fusion". Articles.sun-sentinel.com. June 29, 1999. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "2002 Seattle Sounders roster". Soundernation.tripod.com. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- Demosphere International, Inc. "2004 Utah Blitzz". Uslpro.uslsoccer.com. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- "L.A.'s other galaxy of soccer stars". Sports.yahoo.com. January 19, 2012. Retrieved January 26, 2012.
- Rapids Reserves Easily Dispatch LA Galaxy Reserves 3–1[dead link]