Jason Cahill began his writing career on the short-lived CTV series Two in 1996 and then moved to NBC where he contributed scripts for ER and Profiler, where he also worked as an executive story editor. He has also worked on series such as NYPD Blue and Surface.
Work on The Sopranos
- "Meadowlands" (1.04)
- "Boca" (1.09) (with Robin Green & Mitchell Burgess)
- "Guy Walks Into a Psychiatrist's Office..." (2.01)
Work on Fringe
- "Power Hungry" (1.05) (with co-written by co-executive producer Julia Cho)
- "Safe" (1.10) (co-written by co-executive producer David H. Goodman)
- "Jason Cahill from Fringe". Film.com. Retrieved December 1, 2010.