Jason Desmond Anthony Brooke
Jason Desmond Anthony Brooke, MPhil FRAS (born 22 April 1985) is the grandson of the last ruling Rajah Muda of Sarawak, His Highness Anthony Walter Dayrell Brooke, and a prominent representative of the Brooke Dynasty in Sarawak.
Born in London, Brooke grew up there, in Edinburgh and the East Coast of Ireland, reading English Literature at University College Dublin, and earning an MPhil International Relations from Trinity College, Dublin. He now lives between London and Sarawak.
In 2011 he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society. He is a Life Member and Council Member of the Sarawak Association, founded by his great grandfather Bertram, Tuan Muda of Sarawak in 1924. He also serves on the Council of the British Malaysian Society.
A keen rower, Brooke served as Captain of the Boats, University College Dublin Boat Club, for 2007/2008.
Jason Brooke is best known for his role as a prominent representative of the Brooke Dynasty, and as Director of UK charity the Brooke Trust.
In 2011, Brooke sought on behalf of his family a formal exhoneration from the British Government for his grandfather, over allegations Anthony Brooke had been complicit in the assassination of the Second Governor of Sarawak in 1949. The release of previously missing records clearing Anthony's name led to a BBC Radio 4 documentary aired in March 2011, just weeks after Anthony's death. In 2013, Brooke brought his grandfather's ashes to Sarawak for burial following a large public memorial service. The Acting British High Commissioner to Malaysia attended and offered an apology on behalf of Great Britain, clearing Anthony Brooke's name of any involvement.
Through the Brooke Trust he has promoted an appreciation of Sarawak's heritage, first arranging for the digitisation of the Papers of the Brookes of Sarawak in 2012 and making these freely available online. 
In 2012 it was announced that Jason through the Brooke Trust would champion a new Brooke Gallery to be housed in Fort Margherita Kuching, a project which was realised on 24 September 2016, the 175th anniversary of the founding of the State of Sarawak. 
Brooke has been responsible for signing important memorandums with the Sarawak State Library in Kuching, the Sarawak Museum, and local communities in Sarawak, and has been appointed technical advisor on an upcoming feature film on the life of his ancestor Sir James Brooke, Rajah of Sarawak.
Brooke is the son of James Bertram Lionel Brooke, the present titular Rajah of Sarawak and Head of the Brooke Dynasty, and his wife Karen Mary Lappin (born 1955). Under the Will of Sir James Brooke, Rajah of Sarawak, Jason is de jure second in line in the succession to the crown of Sarawak. As such he held from birth the style of His Highness (Sri Paduka Duli Yang Maha Mulia) and the title Tuan Muda.
Titles from birth
H.H. The Tuan Muda (22 April 1985 – Present)
- "Paramount chief descendants thankful to the White Rajahs – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo". Theborneopost.com. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "The Brooke Heritage Trust". Brooketrust.org. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- Thomson, Mike (2012-03-12). "BBC News - The stabbed governor of Sarawak". Bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Farewell to the Crown Prince – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo". Theborneopost.com. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Brooke records now available to public". New Sarawak Tribune. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Fort Margherita to house historical artefacts – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo". Theborneopost.com. 2012-12-12. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Brooke Gallery opens – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo". Theborneopost.com. 2016-09-25. Retrieved 2016-12-30.
- "'White Rajah' movie worth USD 15 mill expected to shoot next year - Latest - New Straits Times". Nst.com.my. 2013-06-28. Archived from the original on 2014-02-22. Retrieved 2014-02-04.