Jason Goldberg, 2008
|Born||1972 (age 43–44)
Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Film and television producer|
|Spouse(s)||Soleil Moon Frye (October 25, 1998–present)|
Jason Goldberg (born 1972) is an American film and television producer. Goldberg is the producer of the films Guess Who and The Butterfly Effect and executive producer of the shows Beauty and the Geek and Punk'd. He often works with Ashton Kutcher.
Life and career
Born in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, Goldberg got his start as a producer on the film Homage with Blythe Danner in 1994. Next, he produced Cafe Society with Lara Flynn Boyle and Peter Gallagher. He and Ashton Kutcher run a production company, Katalyst Films.
Goldberg married actress Soleil Moon Frye on October 25, 1998 in a traditional Jewish ceremony in Los Angeles. Their first child, daughter Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, was born on August 24, 2005. Their second child, daughter Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg, was born on March 17, 2008. Their third child, son Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg, was born February 9, 2014. He is on the board of directors for EMA, an environmental action group based in Los Angeles. Goldberg is on the board of directors for EMA, an environmental action group based in Los Angeles.
- Lipton, Michael A. (November 9, 1998). "Safe Haven". People.com. Retrieved January 1, 2009.
- Wyatt, Edward (April 23, 2007). "Two New Producers, Lots of New Projects". The New York Times. Retrieved January 1, 2009.
- "Punky's Soleil Moon Frye Has a Daughter". People. August 24, 2005. Retrieved April 6, 2011.
- Ulrica Wihlborg (March 17, 2008). "Soleil Moon Frye Welcomes a Baby Girl". People.com. Retrieved April 6, 2011.
- Marriage of Jason Goldberg and Soleil Moon Frye, usmagazine.com; accessed January 5, 2016.
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|