Johannisen in June 2017
|Full name||Jason Johannisen|
|Date of birth||8 November 1992|
|Place of birth||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Original team(s)||East Fremantle (WAFL)|
|Draft||No. 39, 2011 rookie draft|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|Current club||Western Bulldogs|
|2012–||Western Bulldogs||80 (24)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of round 9, 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
He went to Willetton Senior High School.
Johanissen was adjudged best afield in the Western Bulldogs' Grand Final victory over the Sydney Swans in 2016. He recorded 25 kicks among 33 disposals and 7 marks to win the Norm Smith Medal. After speculation about his playing future at the Western Bulldogs in 2017 - previously being linked to both Western Australian clubs and Essendon - he re-signed with the club for a further 5 years to remain at the Bulldogs until at least 2022.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
Honours and achievements
- VFL premiership: 2014
- Collins, Ben (25 July 2012). "Dogs elevate Joburg-born speedster". Archived from the original on 28 July 2012.
- Landsberger, Sam (25 July 2012). "Jason Johannisen set to spark the Western Bulldogs". Herald Sun. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- "Jason Johannisen Stats". AFL Tables. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jason Johannisen.|
- Jason Johannisen's profile on the official website of the Western Bulldogs
- Jason Johannisen's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|