Jason Jones (country singer)
|Born||October 28, 1994 (age 22)
|Associated acts||Brett Beavers|
Jason Jones (born in Crawfordville, Florida) is an American country music singer. He is signed to Warner Bros. Records Nashville, and made his chart debut in May 2011 with the single "Ferris Wheel". The song is included on a six-song digital extended play, released on May 31.
Jones said that he was introduced to country music while driving between Florida and Georgia. He formed a rock band in high school, and later dropped out of Florida State University to move to Nashville, Tennessee to begin his musical career. In Nashville, he joined a band which performed at the Wildhorse Saloon, and signed to a songwriting contract with Warner/Chappell.
Jones was slated to be working with songwriter and producer Brett Beavers on his debut album, which would have been titled Ferris Wheel. The album's title track was released in May 2011, and it entered the Hot Country Songs charts at number 59 for the chart dated June 11, 2011.
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|2011||"Ferris Wheel"||Kristin Barlowe|
- "Jason Jones to lift audience up at Mulligan's". Terre Haute Tribune-Star. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2011.
- Conaway, Alanna. "Jason Jones Follows His Heart Into Country Music With Debut Single and New EP". Taste of Country. Retrieved 1 June 2011.
- "Biography". Warner Music Nashville. Archived from the original on 26 July 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2011.
- "Hot Country Songs" (PDF). Billboard Country Update. 31 May 2011. p. 10. Retrieved 1 June 2011.
- "CMT : Videos : Jason Jones: Ferris Wheel". Country Music Television. Retrieved August 1, 2011.