Jason Keller (playwright)
|Born||December 12, 1968|
Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
|Children||Eve Valentine Keller (b. December 4, 2007)|
Quinn Loving Keller (b. November 10, 2010)
Audrey May Keller (b. January 16, 2017)
Keller began his screenwriting career by writing Marc Forster's film Machine Gun Preacher, which was released by Relativity Media in 2011. Keller went on to write Tarsem Singh's film Mirror Mirror, starring Julia Roberts, as well as Mikael Håfström's 2013 action film Escape Plan, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. He is also the executive producer of the fifth movie in the Die Hard franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard, starring Bruce Willis.
With co-writer Eric Pfeffinger, Keller wrote The Paladin which he is producing with David Dobkin and Academy Award Nominated producer Robbie Brenner. The Paladin is based on a novel by Brian Garfield and tells the true story of how the British government orchestrated a monumental shift in World War 2 through a top-secret program which turned a 15 year old boy into one of England’s deadliest assassins. Tye Sheridan is attached to play the leading role.
Most recently, Keller wrote Ford v. Ferrari, the upcoming movie directed by James Mangold and starring Matt Damon and Christian Bale. The movie is set for release on June 28, 2019 by 20th Century Fox.
In June 2015 it was reported that Keller’s 2006 Black List script "A Willing Patriot"  was bought by Open Road Films and is expected to go into production in 2019 with Martin Zandvliet (“Land of Mine”) directing and Liam Neeson starring.
- Machine Gun Preacher (2011)
- Mirror Mirror (2012)
- Escape Plan (2013) [using the pen name Arnell Jesko]
- Ford v. Ferrari (June 28, 2019)
- Gorber, Jason (October 18, 2013). "Review: ESCAPE PLAN Is Escapist Fun". Twitch Film.
- Newlin, Matthew (June 21, 2011). "Jason Keller Signs On To Write Vampire Pic 'The Passage' For Matt Reeves". IndieWire.
- Ng, Philiana (November 4, 2011). "Relativity's Snow White Movie to Be Called 'Mirror Mirror'". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Grierson, Tim (February 13, 2013). "A Good Day To Die Hard". Screen International.
- Hipes, Patrick (December 3, 2015). "The Paladin WW2 Movie in the works". Deadline.
- "Ford v. Ferrari". Cinefex.
- Johnson, Champ (June 13, 2018). "Jon Berenthal in talk to join Ford vs. Ferrari". Geeks of Color.
- "2006 Black List Winners". The Black List.
- McNary, Dave (June 4, 2015). "Liam Neeson's A Willing Patriot bought by Open Road for U.S." Variety.
- Fischer, Russ (June 20, 2011). "Jason Keller Writing 'The Passage' For Director Matt Reeves". /Film.